12 September 2006

Do You See What I See?

This is Elvin and she is a student in my class. Well, at least she used to be, but Barkin ran into her and smacked her in the nose. Henceforth she has been afraid to come. But, when I look at this picture all I can see, is that the purple diamond is higher than the red triangle. Ahhhhhhhhh, my brain can hardly handle this! It really should be straight, I don't understand why it's not. It is such a beautiful picture to be marred by incomplete lines. I just can't work in an environment like this!!!! haha, Polina Teacher is quite accomidating to my OCD "needs."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allright. Okay, she's a doll - and you need to take a chill pill!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . .of course, I'm also the one who scraped off the eyes of our gingerbread men at Christmas - when I realized they were crooked, and uneven.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Laura -- don't know if you even remember me, but I've been lurking on your blog because it's linked to Angel's. You crack me up! And I'm very impressed by you and what you're doing! And -- I'm praying for you -- especially that God will keep you safe from gum-smacking old men on buses.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home