10 September 2006

Busy Weekend!

This is a fabulous view from the top of Galata Tower. It is a view of the Blue Mosque and Aya Sofia across the Golden Horn. This is Not a view of the Bospohorus, but the Golden Horn. This body of water seaprates the Golden Horn from the rest of Istanbul while the Bosphorus separates Europe from Asia. I live on the European side and work on the Asian. Pretty cool huh. I live and work on separate continents... How often does that happen?
This is Turkish Coffee. It is the strongest and thickest coffee in the world and I LOVE IT! It is so thick it is almost like a paste and the bottom part of it is coffee sludge. It is so fabulous and wonderful.
Aysegul and I enjoying a taste of Starbucks along the Bosphorus! It tasted so good and was a little piece of Heaven. It was truly enjoyable and wonderful. I of course am jealous because Aysegul has fabulously dark skin and she is jealous of me because she wants lighter skin. We are so different; it is such a beautiful thing!
This was just to let you know how small these Turkish coffees are; they are that strong! It is so much stronger than the strongest espresso!

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

Oooh, yummy! :-)

2:37 AM  
Blogger L & H said...

Isn't Turkish coffee the best! I guess I thought that you had tasted it before. Please bring me some when you return. I even have my own little pot thingy to make it in, so we can enjoy a cup whenever I see you again.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home