30 August 2006

Istanbul

It's been awhile....sorry! I have jetlag mixed with andoverwhelming feeling of being overwhelmed! I had my first day yesterday, so technically I am a teacher! I even saw my classroom! Cool huh! Yup, I'm so excited. Class doesn't formally start until September the 11th. I am stoked! I had the best breakfast in the world today (at 4 o'clock) It was bread with honey and cream. It was totally awesome. I really love the city so far and I am excited about living here. I am currently staying with a friend but on Sunday I move into a flat. YAY! I will be able to unpack. Last night Camille took me out for her friends birthday and that was fun. I tried a whole bunch of new food. Oh, the South Beach Diet won't work here! Hopefully soon I wil be able to post pics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my friend. I hope you have a wonderful day. I wish we were together having coffee and talking. You are in my prayers and thoughts. Love you and have a great day today. Pamper yourself since we are not there to pamper you. Miss you lots, Paula

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home