28 August 2006

I've Arrived In Istanbul

Thank you for your prayers and I wasn't affected or injured by any of the 4 bombs that occurred in Istanbul today. Well, not all of them were in Istanbul.

1.Istanbul is beautiful!
2.I have been pronouncing EVERYTHING incorrectly.
3.I look out of place in every way imaginable.
4.Camille met me in the airport and was/is totally amazing.
5.Her roommate Selin is going to look at the flat with me in 30 min.
6.All my baggage arrived.
7.I've already had coffee and it was wonderful!
8.10 hours on a plane is quite long.
9.The Aegean is beatiful.
10.The Bosphorus is beautiful.
11.Roman Ruins are beautiful.
ummmmmmmmmm, any questions?

ps. It feels good here. Quite hot, but good.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad for the good things, dear. Have fun!

Clarissa

8:44 AM  
Blogger Miller's Missions said...

L,
I'm so glad that you made it safely. I wouldn't say I was worried but . . . I'm glad that you are having fun. And I can relate to the incorrect pronunciation thing. Good luck. I think Spanish must be easier than Turkish. I love you. I hope you find a flat.
Love,
Ang

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad ur enjoying it I miss u terribly luv always ~Ash

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. . .so glad you made it. Kinda freaked out when I heard about the bombs. . .phew!

Keep us posted on everything!!!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you made it safely. I can't wait to hear about the flat. I have been praying. Love you and miss you! Paula

10:51 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

Yay! I'm glad things are going well but I bet you're exhausted. Still, yay! :-)

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant e-mail u the comp. keeps returning my e-mail is your adress still the same? mine is

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home