18 August 2006

Who Wants Cake?

It happened like this. (You know it's going to be good when a story starts this way.) My Mom made a cake. Not just any cake. A double layer Red (one whole bottle of red food coloring) Velvet cake for her friends last day. This was special and my mom had to fit baking into her busy schedule. So the cake goes to work and is displayed on the counter; a taunting gesture for those whose diet consist of non fattening food. And then, one of Moms coworker sits on the cake! Oh yes, she leans/sits/rests her bum against the counter and squash! A nice fluffy cake decimated to within inches of its life! Sad day, I wanted a piece of that cake but, who wants butt pieces anyway?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh

5:37 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

Yeeesh! Sorry, that sucks. Hey, funny cake story. So, when I was a freshman in college, I spent a summer working at Goodwill, which was right by a grocery store. Once a week, usually on Friday, I would walk over and buy a cake during my morning break and have a piece then. Two more pieces (or one massive one) followed during lunch, and one more got eaten during my afternoon break. Yup, you might say that Ukraine will be a total change in my diet! :-)

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home