10 August 2006

Off To Turkey!

I purchased my tickets today! I am so excited to go! Thrilled! I have a new friend in Istanbul and she has been super helpful. I know that I need to get busy and start packing and stuff like that, but this heat is making me lethargic! What happened to the cold and wonderful rainy days earlier this week? I love the rain! I should look at the average rainfall in Istanbul! One of my friends whom studied with me in Russia just emailed and said that she spoke Turkish!!! How come I never knew this? I'm hoping to have the time to take the language while I am over there. I will get irritated with life if I can't communicate with people. Today is the 4th day of VBS (Vacation Bible School) it is always Thursday where you have to give that extra push because for the most part you feel like staying at home and sitting on your patookie. Yup, looks like a hot one tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

You're going to have so much fun and I'm sure you'll do a great job! :-)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home