06 August 2006

Today was one of those days!

Let me tell you how it went:

I set my alarm for 8:30 P.M instead of A.M (yeah for quick showers and applying make up while driving)

I grabbed at bottle of tea at Wal-Mart and dropped it before I could open it. So I replaced it in the cooler and grabbed a new one sans foam.

I ran into a guy at Wal-Mart then AGAIN in the organizer section (he probably thinks I'm a stalker or a wanna be girlfriend, then we had a conversation on how we keep running into each other)

I spent half an hour in the hair care aisle trying to remember what I needed before I realized that I didn't need anything from that aisle.

As I sat down to write my blog a HUGE cricket began crawling right next to me on the sofa! Yuck!

Pity party? Nah, it could be WAY worse. I have so much to do in preparation for moving in three weeks; yet I still sit around making lists on what I need to do. I should probably buy my airline ticket and do something about getting my visa. Instead I have been looking up maps of Turkey trying to figure out the location of the school I will be teaching at. Denim sale at Maurices tomorrow. Random, but I love those jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home