04 August 2006

International Dove Deoderant

I love Dove. Regular dove deoderant smells really good. In the summer when I wear Dove I NEVER worry about how my pitts smell. Too much info? Well, then ya'll have never lived abroad and enjoyed the smell of Dove International Regular scent. It smells totally different!!!!!!!!! But deoderant can't be the decesion maker because I'd have to wear International Dove in Ukraine too. The guy from Turkey emailed me back.... I received a contract from him yesterday and my Mom and I picked it apart. But come on people, I took Contract Law and my Mom is smart... Everything looks good. hmmmmmmmmmm, is that a problem here? What about my crazy days when I feel like wearing my Mango perfume? Do people in Turkey wear Mango? And who wears Mango these days???? Me, when I'm in a citrus mood. Seriously people, Bath and Body works sells stuff called Cotton Blossom and Spiced Pumpkin.... I'd rather smell like rotting mango than the inards of last years Jack-O-Lantern; but would I? Why are smells so important to me? This is the issue; if I must choose an issue; I am turning 24 so, I am a 24 year old woman moving to Turkey to teach Business English to men in the ages of 25 to 35. Red Flag? Maybe, depends on how unapproachable I can make myself. You may call this email random, but I wanted to show you what flies around my head in the span of 5 minutes. Oh, and in Turkish my name is Laure... Does that transfer into Lori? because that WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have to use American English which bums me because I really wanted to start using words like the boot of a car, and I'm going to the loo... But, I checked the status of my Peace Corps account and I am still not cleared. To be honest people I feel that PC has made the decesion for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura I love you! Smelling good is part of being a woman and I personally think its one of the most fun things about us.I also think you should wear a scent that is different and show them who you really are. Besides thats one of the things about a woman guys most remember!!

5:41 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

Wow, I didn't know you went to law school...where did you go? The Turkey gig sounds really interesting, I'm sure it'll be great!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home