12 July 2006

Peace Corps Update #2

I need to be medically cleared by Aug. 11 in order for me to leave on the 29th of September as planned. My recruiter gave me some numbers to call; but I haven't heard back. I'm about to become REALLY irritating. My recruiter told me to begin gently prodding my screening nurse. I'm really hoping that Peace Corps will come through for me. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I will understand the hold up OR receive affirmation that I am actively being screened... We shall see...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping... and praying... and biting my nails. (Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to do that.)

Clarissa

10:17 PM  
Blogger Miller's Missions said...

Sometimes they say no news is good news but I suppose this is not the case here. I'm so sorry. I wish I could call for you. I can be nasty on the phone. Hopefully all of this will be taken care of before next week. See you soon!
Angel <><

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home