06 July 2006

TransAmerican Run

I love running. I also love competition. So, if you are a cycler, runner, or walker go to this site. At this site we can race across America! You just log in the miles you've hoofed, and they put it on a map. Cool huh! I'm just starting so who knows how it will go. But, I think it looks pretty cool. It even comes with pictures and stuff like that. I am pretty excited. If you don't like competition; as friends we can help keep each other motivated! As most of you know, law school helped me get completely out of shape. I'm also goal oriented so this might help me. Come on people; think how healthy you will be after you've hoofed America! Yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hey Laura :-)
I got my invite 2 months ago. I was pretty lucky to have the whole process go smoothly. That's interesting that PC wants you so bad in Ukraine. They wouldn't tell me which country they wanted me to go to. My PO made me wait for my invitation to arrive in the mail, which was the longest 4 days of my life. Anyway, I hope you get Ukraine too! To answer your question, I am too excited to be nervous, but I'm sure I will be when it comes time to stand in front of a class and try to teach!

8:10 AM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

That's the coolest thing ever! I love running so I'll totally race you! :-)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home