29 June 2006

Finally...Justice!


My dear friend Ashleigh and I were putting gas in my car when we were rudely disturbed by some "ladies" filling up their tank. These girls were obviously intoxicated and Ashleigh and I rolled our eyes willing my tank to fill up faster. The girls flaunted around the gas station and flung themselves onto (not into) their purple sports car. I maybe would have understood the flailing if they had been trying to attract male attention, but there were no men to be found...? I can't figure any other reason why a female would fling herself at a huge metal object, but I guess I'm reasoning with a mind absent of alcohol and thus don't understand the logic of her decision. The girls roared off and I grabbed my receipt. And then, Ashleigh and I saw flashing lights ahead. We looked at eachother and burst into laughter; ha it was the purple car girls!!! Speeding while intoxicated? I drove by slowly and rejoiced in their fate. We laughed about it for miles. Maybe when the officer asks them to step out of the car they can try throwing themselves at it to see if it helps lower the ticket. If I were the cop I'd ticket them for injury to personal property. I'd ticket them for everything I could. Ticket, ticket, ticket. I'd be an awful cop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you'd be a terrible, terrible, unmerciful cop. But then maybe that's not all bad either...as long as I'm not the law breaker. Have fun with Ashleigh.

Clarissa

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home