18 June 2006

Blessings Abound

Medical stuff for the Peace Corps has been awful, but NOT because of my Dr. or the nurses. On the contrary, they have been wonderful as I have made trip after trip to see them. I have been poked, prodded, stuck and swabbed countless times. And it is costly. BUT, we got the bill and you guessed it. The Dr. had written everything off. We don't owe a thing. Can you believe it??? I think this is one of those things where if you are walking in the will of God, He blesses you. Amazing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miller's Missions said...

That's really a big blessing. I know that sometimes it seems like people are so stingy and unhelpful and then at other times they blow your socks off with their generosity. I'm glad that you experienced the latter at the end. Hopefully it will make more pleasant memories to look back on. See you soon!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so amazing!

Clarissa

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home