25 June 2006

Its been said...

that my blog is not as "interesting" as other blogs due to my lack of pictures. Well, I will have you all know that I purchased a digital camera. It is truly fabulous! Which means that I will post a picture of something random once I figure it out. And once I have time...which has been seriously lacking these days, it will be done. But, I have been spending copious amounts of time with my nieces and they are worth more than figuring out blog pictures, so yeah. Enjoy my words, or at least put up with them; but you came to me so I'm not apologizing. Due to the title of my blog I better put something foreign in here. On the flight to Moscow the girl next to me got motion sickness. I normally do really well, but the puking next to me put me in poor spirits. And then this super annoying girl wouldn't stop talking the WHOLE way. Later on she became my roommate and I liked her. Have you heard the quote, "Silence is golden, other times it is just plain yellow."? This was Not one of those times. Silence would have been golden, but I failed to receive such a luxury. I'm flying into tundra Russia next to a girl who is sharing whatever she ate in Germany with me. Sick. Save it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...sorry. I'm glad you gave me a second chance.
Clarissa

8:23 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Of course, of course! I couldn't imagine being with any other roomie...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home