15 September 2006

Skool Dayz

This is the gate keeper of the Pre.School. He's a really nice man. My classroom is behind the banner.
The is the building where I teach Reception. It also contains the classrooms for 1st grade, the music program and the Finnish program. My two rooms are the ones with the balconies. (is that how you spell it? I'm too lazy to check!)
The is the building where the administrations have their offices and we have the teachers lounge. It is a pretty nice place eh! That's the Turksih flad. These flags are hung all over in Istanbul!

Julaine! Of course you didn't lock me in the bathroom. Angel and I got locked in on accident. Remeber the screw driver and everything? I think Angel was babysitting and I was tagging along... Who knows. It didn't have anything to do with throwing up though.

No throw up today. I know, amazing! So the total is: three out of five days included vomit!

Tomorrow I have another meeting. I'm really over having meetings. And it's with parents. That's even worse than meeting with the administration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's SATURDAY!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for doing that.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Wow, Laura! Vomit and a wedding - - all in the short span of a couple days. Sounds like my life!!!

Love the pictures. It must be beautiful there!

2:16 PM  
Blogger L & H said...

Thank you for keeping up with your blog. I love hearing what is going on in your life, even if it is gross vomit for 3 of the 5 working days. I like the pictures too. You must have a great camera!
I'm going to be going back to England for Christmas - do you have any plans yet? I know its out there aways, but I was just wondering. Maybe we could get together either in Turkey or England. I miss you so much!

11:41 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

I love these pictures, rock on! You school looks great! :-)

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home