23 August 2006

Sport Stacking

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this sport. It looks cool, but really? Will it ever be a school sport? It's pretty cool to watch though and their hands move so fast! I can't believe that in my last few days of America my Dad and I are watching the 2006 World Sport Stacking Championship. I know, but I'm waiting for my jeans to dry so I can pack them... I washed these yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Nebraska humidity. And this afternoon it's supposed to get into the 90's. I'm really not ok with this heat stuff! Global warming? Are the glaciers still melting?

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

When I first saw a commercial for that, I honestly thought it was a joke. Only now do I get that people actually take that stuff seriously and it's actually a sport, sort of. WOW.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do you actually leave? We have friends going to the "Central Asia" region as missionaries in April. This is all so exciting!!

Meredyth

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home