28 July 2006

Girls Girls and More Girls!



This is Grandma with my neices! We played in the yard on this day! It didn't last long. They are used to Panama hose water which is quite a bit warmer than our cold water! They are so cute! Today we went to the pool and lil Harmony went off the diving board! Oh and we went garage sale-ing and found a fabulous Thomas the Train set! Oh, and I just got a lil fatter eating my sisters super yummy apple pie. I finished the popcorn show, but I'll spare you any more details on that.

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

Awww! They're so cute! My niece Romina is about 4 years old now and is learning to write. The last time I saw her, she made me a card with all the words she knew, including "mama," "papa" and "horse," along with my name. It was the cutest thing ever! :-)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home