25 July 2006

Cinnamon


This is my cat drinking my water; so wonderful that I had my camera on hand. I mean for reals! It is a little irritating that my water was ruined. I was reminded of a scene in "While You Were Sleeping." Lucy (Sandra Bullock) puts milk in her cats bowl and then dips her oreos into the cats dish. I definitely don't relate to this at all! Sick, I'm not doing that. But I will miss Cinnamon while I am gone; if I get to go. I'm under OMS/Placement Review by the Peace Corps. Since I had Asthma ten years ago they are having some questions about where I can teach in EE. I have no idea what to expect! If I don't hear an answer soon I might use my TESOL certificate and teach abroad for a year. I really can't afford to just wait. So hopefully by next fall they will have found a place for me. They said it would take 2 weeks to figure this out. It has been one week. I should hear back from my Placement Officer next week. Only God knows where I will be this fall!

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

Yea, that's a pretty cute picture and an even better name for your cat! Sorry about medical stuff being so hard, hang in there, I'm sure you'll be fine!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

One more week isn't too bad. Ok, maybe it is... The four days I had to wait to receive my invitation in the mail, knowing that my country of service had already been determined and that it was in transit somewhere, but I couldn't get to it, was a very long time. I'll keep my fingers crossed :-) If I were you I would've had a hard time turning down Mexico. I've always had an interest in Latin America.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home