23 July 2006

Miss Universe 2006

I was hoping that Ukraine would win. I had this amazing vision of all us Peace Corps workers gathering to watch it next year over there. I mean come on; world peace. Didn't Sandra Bullock (Gracie Lou Freedbush) say it was a "scholarship program..." Anyway, she didn't win and neither did my personal favorite, Japan. Puerto Rico won and that is just silly. She didn't even have good answers and she sooooooooooooooo wasn't the prettiest! Come on people we know it isn't about scholarships because they MAKE women parade around in bikinis! She had weird earrings, bad dress and a terrible facial expression. Oh come on!!! Maybe she will go on to do wonderful things with her years supply of hair care products from Farouk and shoes. Oh and a "line of bathing suits for her summer wardrobe from Thailand." Yah, how many swimsuits do you need per summer? Especially since it is almost August!!! Scholarship program yeah right! And what, she has a masters in jewelry design! Are you kidding me? Obviously it Wasn't chosen based on intellect. I mean Japan spoke 4 languages! And No talent competition. And Santino from Project Runway was a judge! Ha! and only 4 judges were from other nations other than the US; as if the US is totally in the know on Beauty. Oh yeah, like being the fattest nation in the world is sooooooooooo fabulous. Nope, to combat obesity we annualy watch annorexic women parade around partially clothed and say things like, "I find that the best source of nutrition comes from ice cubes." The ice cube diet otherwise known as "the detox diet." Of course if Japan had won I wouldn't be complaining about any of this. I'm mildly irritated.

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

We should totally watch that next year! I had a similar vision, only about the 2008 olympics! I'm invisioning us all loudly cheering for Americans and getting kicked out of bars. :-)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home