11 May 2006

What Kind of Potato Chip Are You?

In trying to avoid the things I need to do today, I found a test that is supposed to tell me my chip identity. Intrigued as to who comes up with this stuff I took the test. I don't like the results.

Laura, you're a Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chip

When you're on the loose the world had better watch out! A risk taker by nature, you don't mind taking it up a notch and letting it all hang out. And just like your signature potato chip, you're not afraid to shock people with your sassy and spicy style.You love being surrounded by people, especially when you can be the center of attention. And you don't mind going to extreme lengths to make sure all eyes are on you. Sound like a lot of surprises and fun? That's because you are. Zesty!

I don't want to be a Jalapeno Chip. I want to be something else. Story of life, contentment. Now I can go on with life knowing my chip identity. And to you who are reading this, don't miss out on this life changing experience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

L,
not sure that I want to join tickle. Sounds kind of crazy to me. Who knows what kind of email would make it to my junk box. Your blog is cool. I think I'd like to do one in theory I just am afraid no one would ever care and I'd spend all this work. But I'm glad you have one, that way I can keep up with you wherever you end up. I love you.
A.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kettle cooked jalapeno? nice. At least you're not a boring, unrippled, saltless chip. I like you a little spicy! (that isn't supposed to be creepy)

Clarissa

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home