09 May 2006

It's About Time

I'm leaving for the Peace Corps in August and the question of the month includes, "Will you email?" I'm not a fan of mass emailings. And apparently I am behind the times with the whole online diary that has taken the world by storm. So I'm here so that while abroad you can 1.) see what I'm doing in Eastern Europe 2.) live vicariously through me. I'm hoping to get a digital camera before I leave (Dad, are you reading this?) so when I am abroad I can post pictures. I'll probably use this space to put the random thoughts flitting about in my head down.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
It is Mrs. Ford, Rhonda to you that you are over 20! How did that happen. I read your news and it sounds as if you are living a full and eventful life. I pray all works out for His glory each day as you prepare for August.
God Bless.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi "Rhonda!" I'm so glad you visited and posted a message! When I saw your kids at Josh's wedding I felt old. Wow. I hope you're doing fabulous!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home